Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet The Arabian Miley Cyrus



OK, I do not really know what Miley Cyrus has been up to, I cannot name a song of hers, or a tell you the name of one of her movies, the ones American high school girls obsesses about.

but I can tell you how she looks like...and I found her Arabic Look Alike....

All the way from Egypt comes Soma, the raising Egyptian starlet that enjoys big celebrity status in Egypt and few others outside of Egypt recognize her. She has a good voice, the kind that gives you sorrow upon being heart broken. Soma has managed to steer away from becoming a star withing Egypt...that's pretty much siniging at weddings and living in a nice place. Soma wants more of her celebrity and that's why her upcoming album will try to accomplish. Dah Habiby, "This is my loved one" sounds generic I know, but a sad song in which someone comes in defense of a loved one is hard to come by.

She does look a lot like Miley, I like the song and wish Soma well!

Soma - Dah Habiby / سوما - ده حبيبي

0 comments:

Post a Comment