Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hisham & Amina - Baladna Sing For Home

see what happens when two unlikely Arab singers you would never see sing together because once they have two different styles, two different dialects, and two completely different demographics. Maybe that's why they came together....Hisham the Lebanses singer with the voice that remain loyal to the Lebanese tradition. Amina, Egypt's hottest popular folks singer come here in this song where they entertina. I know I was like these guys? But then when I listened to their song, I was like DUDE!

They both celebrate their home countries, and count what they love about their home, then they highlight some of the best singers from there respective countries. Fainly to come to know that they actually love each other.

I like the charisma and the confidence of Amina, Hisham does not disappoint with his charm and good nature. Here is' enjoy

Hisham & Amina - Baladna / هشام و أمينة - بلدنا

0 comments:

Post a Comment