Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Amro Yousef: Greek not Geek

When you have a hot Arabic song as your first song, but you look like a Greek singer and the music in your song sounds like a rip of a Greek tune, you know you are in trouble. When I first heard this song I knew we have a winner, when I had a friend who appreciates music give it a listen they also enjoyed it, so I here am I writing about this new voice

Amro Yousef is a new voice form Egypt, and he does really have a good voice for the style he chose. He is also good looking which helps in marketing and getting liked by the first fans. The lyrics of the song are sweet and sour at the same time, it's a love song but not the perfect love, the one love in trouble (the real life love) Amro Yousef delivers this song like Arabic pop singer of the 90 did it....in non subtle way. The song is a plea, not an angry statement, a soft please from lover who has been wronged.

I am hoping to get a better quality version of this song so I can appreciate it a bit more and hear the whole song not just a clip. Titles Mosh Bil Sahil, "not easy" which exactly what it takes to be an Arab star in nowadays.

اغنية عمرو يوسف - مش بالساهل Amro Yousef Mosh Bil Sahil

0 comments:

Post a Comment