Monday, December 13, 2010

I am Board So I Will Make a Music Video



Meet Raneem, I do not know anything about her, but I know she has a music video. Before you used to have a good voice and few hit songs before you can make a music video, now you it's the opposite. You make a music video to have a hit song and earn few fans. With that, Arab music followers have to endure watching hundreds of music videos to find one true star. It might be my fault I do not know much about her, but if you would think I am an average listener then the star needs to do more work to reach my ears.

YouTube commenter call her wild cat, she does behave like one on screen. Here is the trick when people say nice song, they mean nice beat....no one actually hears the words of the song, we only hear a beat and watch the singer move around the screen.

Ok, so she is Syrian I guess and came to the spot light after voicing the opening credit for a popular TV show Sanwat Al Daya'a. I am guessing now she is trying to establish herself in Egypt, the biggest Arabic music market.


Raneem - Tany Tany / رنيم - تاني تاني

0 comments:

Post a Comment