Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sally Ahmed in a Cool Music Video, and That's all there's

So Sally Ahmed does not have the best voice in town, and yet she gets to have a music video and I do not. Her latest is Law Youm shot in an urban sitting, you see a giant German flag not sure why.

The director of this clip is the only winner here as he turned the music video into a visual feast for the eye. Using a number of camera tricks and affects to make the music video cool (see the light disco affect) The director's name is Younis, cool to go by only one name I guess. But still this should have some good singing which was missing.

Law Youm won't be the last music video from Sally, and it's not should not be her last song, but I only I hope she gets some voice training, because I still like to say that she does have a good style.

Sally Ahmed - Law Youm / سالي أحمد - لو يوم

0 comments:

Post a Comment