Thursday, December 2, 2010

Who is Gamal Yassin? See His Debut

If you ask me who is Gamal Yassin? I would say this...I have no idea. and it seems that the internet has no clue who is young singer is. I know this he just released his debut album, titled Betnassiny Hayaty, "With You, nothing else matters" From the looks of it, Gamal is not the most handsome person in the world, but he delivers a good music video for his title song.

Enjoy this music video from the young and perhaps talented singer, I am no longer certain that new stars can ever make it big. No one can see the future of bright or mediocre musicians anymore. Too many factors control that...but Gamal seems to have found a good song that suites his voice and his style. I wish he was a bit of a better actor as he seems not too believable. Having said that, I like the scenario of the music video, it plays like a tale of a missed connection, agony and then reunion.

I did not like the stalking part, even if some find it cute, I do not. Not a big fan of taking pictures of strangers either. Most comments on the video mention Gamal as being chubby, and having a small mouth. I do think Gamal spends too much time at the gym, which is fine but for romantic songs I think the muscles undermined the massage and the atmosphere of the song. But most find the song enjoyable which is true.


Gamal Yassin - Betnassiny Hayaty / جمال ياسين - بتنسيني حياتي

0 comments:

Post a Comment