Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Dedicate This Song to All Arab Dictators

I bet the Tunisian singer Saber Rebai never thought one of his songs will help me feel good when I dedicate it to the Arabic dictators who are fighting their people and meeting the demand of their own ego by slaughtering their own people.

It's a breaup song where the guy takes in so much more than he can take, and then his heart explodes, he comes out of it with a powerful song. But the lyrics also meet the demands of the today's revolutionaries who want to break up with the dictator in charge.

Because once the people dumps those dictators I name Qaddafi and Ali Abdallah Saleh and they will, these brutal leaders will have nothing lift by a room full of dark shadows and a legacy so damaged no one cares to bring up.

Saber Rebai - Khalas Tara [Extra HQ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment