Monday, November 21, 2011

Tamer Ashour ReNewing An Old Song



Tamer does two things really well, write good music and sing sad songs pretty well. His voices and his talent make him a prime player in those two markets. Messing up the release of his album during the days of the Egyptian revolution has put him at odds, but that doe snot mean he could not repackage an old song of his by re-producing it.

Fy Layaly Azaby Ma'ak is that song, a very good song on the first release, but now I think some others would enjoy it as the music is a bit more upbeat saving the gloom lyrics. Anyhow Tamer is a hard working musician who makes good choices, I am sure his next big thing would be worth covering. However, I am not seeing concerts with Tamer, maybe he does private parties, but I know he ones said, my songs do not tend to be the life of the party, they are dramatic. He is right.

اغنية تامر عاشور - وفى ليالى عذابى | توزيع جديد | جديد

0 comments:

Post a Comment