Thursday, December 22, 2011

Amr Diab Botox Makeover In "Banadeek Ta'ala"


I am a lifelong fan of Amr Diab, but that does not mean, I hold back when I see something I do not like. To his credit, his muscles are looking good. Amr has been doing time at the gym. Amr can add a new title to his name aside from King of Pop, king of botox sounds more like it.

But look at his face, it does not move...this tells me one thing botox. There's one one impression that his face makes and it's the blank stare and his face looks to have been frozen by those injections. And then the music video itself, Amr left no women behind. Packing in this club room as many women as he can find. I do not recall seeing another guy in the mix.

I like the energy in the room and love the lute bit too. It will remind those who say Amr Diab is old that you are only as old as you feel or in Amr Diab case you are only as old as you look.

Amr Diab - Banadeek Ta'ala عمرو دياب - بناديك تعالي

0 comments:

Post a Comment