Sunday, December 11, 2011

Diana Haddad - New 2011 Album



We are all rooting for Diana Haddad in 2012. I hope, I pray she makes the comeback album that she is capable of. Dealing with the passing of her father few months ago wasn't easy, and then was her divorce more than a year ago. But what worries me is her past albums that has mostly failed to register with her fans outside the Gulf.

Listening to the promo, I hear things I like, things that reminds us of Diana Haddad of Sakin and Ahel Al 3ishiq. But cannot really tell till the new album gets released and then we can decide.

Diana is a favorite star of mine, I grew up with her stuff, but I sort of lost touch with her since 2005 when she went the all Gulf dialect exclusive songs. I like some Gulf songs, but I do not like them when they feel unoriginal. It was last week only that she singed up with Platinum Records to distribute her album--she has financed the production herself.

ديانا حداد - البوم بنت اصول - قريبا | Diana Haddad - new album - Soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment