Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lebanese Singer Natasha, The Girl That Rocks Big!



She is a teen, but you would not know that had I not told you. This is the girl that made all her career decisions like you would hope a grownup would. Natasha has been on my radar for a little over three years now.

The title is "My Greetings To The One That Have Ruined My Life", very gloomy for sure. But it's a captivating song and Natasha shines big through it. It's a poetic song, I have a feeling it might be a cover, but I do not know that. Natasha might be one of the luckiest young stars because she has her father a renowned musicians advising her career which brings memories of Angham, the Egyptian diva.

I know her label is lucky to have her, she is the biggest star they will ever have. This I know too much. The latest song of hers is a real Taraby song! That means that the song is like a flaying magic carpet. so sit in and enjoy the show.
ناتاشا- تحياتي لمن دمر حياتي- Natasha - Ta7iyati

1 comments: