Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rabih Khawly Left The Music To Become a Priest



I am doing my best to bring back the 80s. Anyone out there with me? Those are not just songs, they are a lifetime of memories. They beat, the lyrics are the easy part, but the moments you remember when you have enjoyed those songs lasts decades.

One of those voices that was there in the 80s, is Lebanese handsome singer Rabih Al Khawly who in 2000 left is all and entered a school to become a man of the cloth in a local perish. In 2008 he graduated it, and has found his inner peace.

I have dug up an video of his delivering a sermon in his church. I shall always remember him as the cool dude, but I now know his heart is also in the right place.
ربيع الخولي على رمش عيونها.wmv

الاب طوني الخولي ( ربيع الخولي )

0 comments:

Post a Comment