Saturday, April 7, 2012

MC Gaza And Rapping For Barcelona's Soccer



Mc Gaza is doing a rap song, but nothing that has been done before not in Arabic anyway. A rap song for soccer fans who love this magical team. I am not going to pretend that I know much about club teams in soccer--I do not. But this is a team that probably has bigger fan base than any other sport team in the world.

MC Gaza is no stranger to rap, he has worked in Egypt and collaborated with other rappers there. Ibrahim Ghunaim AKA Gaza is that talent. His passion for soccer and rap have finally met and the road took them through Gaza. You can also get the subtitle for in a number of languages. I like this rap, but most of all I think the rapper needs a shot.
Mc Gaza- From Gaza to the CampNou -Barcelona- من غزة إلى الكامب نو -- برشلونة

0 comments:

Post a Comment