Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I'm Going To See Antoine Bleck Tonight


Many call him best French singer in the great city of New York and he is coming to Washington DC for a concert at the French Embassy. Antoine Bleck is a recognizable performer in French music. While I do not speak French, I know a good song when I hear on and I get all kinds of warm and happy feeling enjoying Mr. Bleck's tour de France.

God knows, I love a good piano and I even love it more when those minor keys are doing their thing. While he moved to America in 1981 from his home in Norther France where he first learned to play the piano first. He only started writing music once he turned 30 and owned his own instrument. Bleck's style is a fusion between blues and funk with a French twist.

I am looking forward to enjoying some of his hilarious and sentimental songs which he switches manged to transition from one mood into another with ease in between moods. This is a singer for mature audiences who are no too old in the inside.  

Antoine Bleck Mlle Nostalgie

0 comments:

Post a Comment