Friday, May 11, 2012

Nay Soliman - Enta Amary Gorgeous and Dazzling Music Video


If you ever wanted a lively music video that bursts with colors, crisp images and scenic views, I have the music video for you. I am serious, this music video might have cost a fortune to make, the affects and the cinematography are nothing short of amazing.  The music video for Nay Soliman is feat for the eye and those who seek visual appeal.

I do not know who Nay is, but I know she has the most awesome music video I have seen in Arabia for at least three years. I know she is young and full of life, as for the song it's impressive. It's not about great vocal performance, it's catchy love / pop song with solid lyrics and beautiful music. 

Nay Soliman is going places, I think she should try hosting a Fawazeer show--game shows with riddles and dances. She does have a pleasant voice and good look to go with that. Nay Sleiman produced her own music video, and it was a surprise to learn that Nay is Algerian--Lebanese was my first thought.

I must give a shoutout to director of the music video, Rindala Kodeih, she should get more gigs. 

Nay Soliman - Enta Amary / ناي سليمان - إنت قمري

0 comments:

Post a Comment