Saturday, August 18, 2012

Diala Ouda - Mestabya3a from K Music - ديالا عوده - مستبيعه



The music video for Palestinian pop star Diala Ouda has been unleashed, the music video has been ready for over 6 months now, but K Music--the producers and music label just let go of it today. It's a song for Diala's single from an assortment album. I like the European wedding dress Diala Ouda is sporting. But this is only one of the half a dozen bold looks

I remember liking this song, I like the tattoos and the hip and chic look Diala pulled. I think this is a nice intro for the young songstress. She is off to a great start. One more thing, Haitham Nabil composed the song--he is only the coolest singer/composer out there.

I am certain some people out there, would criticize Diala, I think they better stop, she has something to say and she does do just that. She just h append to be from Palestine.

She is telling people to buzz off and let her express and show her excitement toward her man
Diala Ouda - Mestabya3a from K Music - ديالا عوده - مستبيعه t

0 comments:

Post a Comment