Friday, September 21, 2012

Why Is The British Council Promoting Indie Music?




I have to admit something, I was not one of those kids who grew up talking about the British Council, most of my friends talked it up so much. Since I was interested in English, I never gravitated toward that institution. I must say, everyone who went there spoke highly of it. I just did not care for the attitude of people who have attended classes there and socialized in the various clubs over there.

Now, I see a concert video, the entire concert video is in the video below. For an indie band from the heart of Egypt, the guys who rock and roll, Masar Egbary The band is sporting a unified scarf theme.

 The video below reveals the artsy side of this popular band, the prelude to their concert starts with a play, a dialogue with loaded meaning that will sure please the college crowds who always want to be one inch closer to sophistication. I like the slides accompanying the performance.

 مسار أجباري وجماعة المسرح البديل - سطور من دفاتر مصر

0 comments:

Post a Comment