Monday, October 22, 2012

Magida The Lady Ya Beirut ماجدة الرومي يا بيروت

Magida sang years ago to Beirut, instead of giving you a flower, we gave you a knife goes the song. The song is timely because of the bomb that went off few days ago. Magida thinks the world of Lebanon, she is a dreamer and she is class act.

I feel I can touch her heart only by listening to this track. She released the song in 1999. Get up Beirut pleas the song, man, this is a great vocal performance from Madgida who is no stranger to such acts. In Beirut there is a lady that stands as a class of her own, and then there is Magida she is like no other.

I like the images and clips accompanying the song. I have not heard this strength even from Magida in some time, but I find this song offering some peace to me, allowing many to heal I hope.

Magida The Lady Ya Beirut 1999 ماجدة الرومي يا بيروت



0 comments:

Post a Comment