Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Video: Nariman Mansour Is The Lebanon's Iron Woman


Nariman Mansour might as well be a super hero. At the time of crisis in her country, she and her team manged to make a sci-fi filled music video with Iron Man Suit and an amazing Aerial shot of Cairo. I like the outfits and styles she chose to sport. Not sure if I have heard the name before, but in some circles, she will be the talk of town.

This is most certainly a dance track for people who like Red Bull. I love the mastering and the computer affect on the track, but I had to say it I am not sure if this is her natural vice or some computer affects, but in both cases, she might need more vocal coaching.

Egyptian director Kareem Abd El-Wahab managed to direct a good picture here, worthy of jealousy from her peers in Beirut.

Nariman Mansour - Bab'a Btabe'ty / ناريمان منصور - ببقى بطبيعتي

3 comments:

  1. this is not the pic of narimane , this is another one called narimane also..
    plz change the pic for the effort sake..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by the way also she is a Lebanese singer not egyptian..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was not here, but I like pictures. She doe snot have many pictures out there. You are right I am changing it though

    ReplyDelete