Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"I Need A Man" Says Rola Saad

She is your average cookie-cutter Lebanese pop songstress, looks some cute acts, and an average voice with a dance beat. Rola Saad has not made any statements in more than a year, and has not released any new songs in maybe two years. She is a B list singer with many fans all over the Arab world. She was on top of her game about three years ago, now I am unsure what comes next.

Rola spoke to a reporter lately and she had this to say, "I am looking for a husband" "He should have a good personality, generous and loves me for me"

"I do not want a millionaire, but I want to live comfortably with him", "I don't want to spend on him, I basically want a man" Among her statements, "before entering the music industry, I was in the fashion industry", "I do not like to talk about myself or my family"

Rola did not have anything new about any upcoming songs.

كليب رولا سعد مجنونه



0 comments:

Post a Comment