Monday, December 2, 2013

WATCH: Jannat ... Al Badi Azlam - Video Clip | جنات ... البادي أظلم - فيديو كليب

The cat is out of the bag, the music video for the Moroccan ladies she has conquered the hearts of of so many music fans in Arabia. A song about fighting words, and measures lovers restore to when love grows sour....I hate the makeup in Jannat's new music video. In real life, she is way cooler than the look she starts this music video with.

The lyrics of this song feels like being lectured by my lady about making more effort, and communicating. Getting a decent music video made now is not so easy, but Jannat who does not make many music video got one nevertheless. Rotana is banking on the music video to prop up sales for the summer album.

I feel Jannat made this music before, or perhaps I feel the song's lyrics are tired. The song is catchy though and I know it might not been my first choice on the album.

Jannat ... Al Badi Azlam - Video Clip | جنات ... البادي أظلم - فيديو كليب

0 comments:

Post a Comment