Monday, February 16, 2015

When Words Fail You... "Mafeesh Kalam" By Ahmed Shawkat & Yasmin

Ahmed Shawkat is a new voice in my book, and this is an everyday activity for me. Here's a song/duet by the new comer from Egypt. It's all about red roses, the artists do not even show their faces, only their lips and the roses. It's a song I would appreciate had I been in junior high. To be honest, the artists have decent songs and their voices sync well.

It's a soft song and I would play this song more than once. This was released in time for the Valentine day. The song will also be included in his upcoming album of ten tracks. Yasmin is featured here, and I am looking for ward to hearing more tracks.  

Mafeesh Kalam clip Ahmed Shawkat & Yasmin كليب مفيش كلام احمد شوكت & ياسمين

0 comments:

Post a Comment